Magazine Blogger Templates

"Free Blogger Templates"

Dec 21, 2009

WPBoxedTech Free Premium Magazine Blogger Template

WPBoxedTech Free Premium Magazine Blogger Template
WPBoxedTech is another 3 columns magazine blogger template with simple white and color designed by Technology Tricks and has been converted to blogger by freebloggertemplate.info.

Basic Installation
The Rest of installation you can find it here :

http://www.freebloggertemplate.info/2009/11/wpboxedtech-free-premium-blogger.html

Preview | Download

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have a option of link back, I checked your profile on blogcatalog.
pokerhotchick[at]gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Loved this temp.
Thinking about instaling in my blog.

Anonymous said...

What a Master Piece! I really like the beautiful combination of line and color!
Premium Web Design Templates

moneypro said...

I always look for very innovative theme. I love this theme. Thanks for share with us.

Anonymous said...

thanks, i like template blog. i create blog with template of you. Go to www.thegioimanga.com

sora said...

hello....

Best of lyrics said...

i liked this templates.. juz now u using this template very nice man... :)

Unknown said...

good

Vivek Muniappan said...

How do I make the featured post slideshow to be used in my website as well?

free magazine said...

thanks,
I already use this tempalate and it's co cool :)

Alexander said...

Nice template magazine.

Thank you.

loker said...

thanks, we used this template to another blog

joomla web design said...

Wow, really good looking WPBoxedTech Free Premium Magazine Blogger Template. I love this very much and it is so much attractive. I always love to visit your blog. Keep posting good templates. Thanks for sharing it.

abu said...

tanks bos

Post a Comment